We offer a wide variety of spiritual opportunities to our members and to all interested in exploring Jewish life including:
- Erev Shabbat Service – Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth Fridays, monthly, 7:00pm.
- Erev Shabbat Family Service – First Friday, monthly, 7:00pm.
- Appropriate for families with children, or anyone wishing to worship in a multi-generational atmosphere.
- Tot Shabbat – Second Friday, monthly, 6:00pm Service for children 8 yrs. old and under and their parent(s) or caretaker(s). 6:30pm Pizza Dinner,
- Relaxed gathering of families with children under age eight, incorporating music with Shabbat rituals and related crafts.
- Shabbat Morning Worship – Every Saturday, 10:45am; if there is a B’nei Mitzvah, 10:30am.
- Torah Study – Every Saturday, 9:00am. (*occassionally rotates to Canterbury Woods, see calendar)
For our most current schedule of services and events, visit – Event Calendar.
Last updated: October 22, 2017 at 17:59 pm