|Welcome to Congregation Shir Shalom
As the first merger of Reform and Reconstructionist congregations ever, we are a synagogue of progressive Jewish values, both respecting our heritage and reinterpreting it. read more...
- Services - see calendar
- July 19 - Chiavetta's Chicken BBQ - 4-7PM sign-up
- July 30 - Walk Off Hunger - 10AM Island Park, Williamsville register
- Video of Cantor's Concert HERE.
- Pictures of Cantor's Concert HERE.
- Mari Lederman's Bat Mitvah Project on Channel 2 News.
CSS in the Community
- League Bowlers Wanted Transit Lanes twice monthly/Sundays 6:00pm Sept-Apr. Contact Harvey 689-2102
- Thanksgiving Baskets Program A thank you to the congregation for our help. read...
- Rabbi Alex on WKBW TV Challenge for the 21st Century. watch it
- Memorial Scrolls Trust See the CSS holocaust scroll in the slideshow at 3:42.
- Congratulations Jacob Small Read about his mitzvah project with SABAH. read
- Congratulations Katie Hamelburg on winning the Diller Teen Award. more
- Gayle Kerman´s article in Buffalo News about the CSS trip to Israel. read
- 92Y Check out the great lectures and simulcasts at the NY 92nd St YMCA- schedule
- Jewish Genealogical Society of Buffalo - find your jewish roots more..
- Domestic Violence Awareness - Satellite office opening more..
- Join the JCC - use the $100 off coupon.
- Advertise your simchas in The Jewish Journal of WNY. info
- Community Adult Jewish Ed - offerings by Buffalo Board of Rabbis and Adult Dept of Bureau of Jewish Education. more..
- High School of Jewish Studies - new offerings this year. Register now!
- Israel Scholarships - through the Foundation for Jewish Philanthropes info
- Fundraiser for Jonathan Hecht - support his fight against leukemia info
- 49th JCC Book & Art Fair - info
- Holocaust Resource Center - opening for Administrative Coordinator info
- Yom Hazikaron - May 10, Temple Beth Tzedek info
- Israel Independence Day - Cocktail reception May 15, 6-8:30PM info
- Dan Nichols Concert - Temple B'rith Kodesh May 21, 7PM info
- Kadimah Academy Annual Dinner - Monday, June 20, honoring the life of Rivke Klein Berkowitz z"l