- A vibrant, caring community, full of life and blessings;
- French Toast Breakfast and Starbucks Coffee, September 24
- Sukkot BBQ, October 6
Kvell – Shir Shalom in the Community
- Rabbi Alex My View Column in the Buffalo News – Community Conquers Windermere Graffiti
- Geoff Cohan, son of Julia and Chris, completed an Iron Man Triathlon. The race was in Idaho. 2.4 miles swimming, 112 miles biking and running a 26.2 mile marathon. He did it in 15 hours. Winners took over 10 hours…and he was still smiling after the grueling all-day race.
- Torah Study, Saturday Mornings at 9 AM
- Sisterhood Bible Study. Wednesdays, 11:30 AM
Rabbi’s Torah Thoughts
Torah Thoughts Netzavim-Vayalech – In the early 1960s, over fifteen hundred Torah scrolls from the Czech Republic were brought to safety from where they had been desecrated by the Nazis.
Shalom Aleichem (Welcome Angels of Peace) from “Shabbat Shalom, Mr Dylan – Don’t Think
Watch Our Services and Other Events Live
Services and other events at Congregation Shir Shalom can now be watched on your home computer, iPad or smartphone while they are happening. We also have a library of recorded events you can watch when you want. During the summer months our…